SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
- Sort by
- Title A-Z
- Title Z-A
- Price A-Z
- Price Z-A
Price on requestOrder
Use of fireproof gates
The gates of this type are protecting buildings from spreading fire and smoke. They are widely used in the sites where catastrophic events such as fire usually have a high probability of occurring and in all those place where there is a necessity to separate zones endangered with fire.
Fireproof gates have the different fire resistance classes: the higher the class, the more time gates will keep their thermal insulation and integrity under the extremely high temperature exposure.
Depending on the class, fireproof gates can withstand exposure to fire from 60 minutes to 2 hours. Usually, it should be enough to ensuring that all staff, visitors and personnel are evacuated to a place of safety in the event of emergency such as fire.
More frequently, production of the gates is customized and respectively, the gates may be produced in sizes and colors, chosen by the customer.
Gate types and how they operate
The basic gate types are the following:
- Segmental gates. All constructions elements of this gate type are highly reliable. Fire resistance class of the gate – EI60 or EI120 and it can withstand exposure to open flame within 60 and 120 minutes. In addition to the fireproof plates, each side of the gate is framed by the fireproof bars along perimeter. Also, it is additionally sealed along profile and between segments with the special gasket and such a sealant makes gate smoke-resistant. Due to its construction characteristics and parameters, the gate is moving vertically;
- Gates with door (rolled fireproof gates). To ensure free evacuation of people in the event of fire, opening of this gate type must be manual. If fire occurs, the gate is closed automatically;
- Swinging gates. As with the rolled gate, the swinging one is closed automatically when the fire alarm will be activated and electromagnetic motor – triggered. The swinging fireproof gates are installed in the public places and industrial buildings.
Price and additional information
If you have questions or you would like to order the fireproof gates, call us by +371 27249249 or write us and we will contact you shortly!
Our managers are ready to assist you in making the right choice of the product and in providing any technical consultation.