SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
- Sort by
- Title A-Z
- Title Z-A
- Price A-Z
- Price Z-A
Price on requestOrder
Basic fields of application of Fire Rated Access Panels
Fire rated access panels (Latakva Fire Service) are designed to provide permanent, practical, safe and free access to technical shafts, service penetrations, supply ducts, services, cable infrastructures, cable trays, cooling installations, lift machine rooms and ventilation network located in the walls, floors or ceilings that must be in full compliance with stringent fire safety requirements.
Essential requirements to the fire rated access panels LFS (Latakva Fire Service)
To ensure full, safe and effective use of fire hatches in all industrial and domestic applications, they must be not only resistant to the exposure of extreme temperatures but depending on the specificity of their installation places, they should be:
- Water resistant when hatches are installed in the place under exposure to moisture;
- Lightweight when hatches are mounted in the ceiling panels;
- Manufactured with the use of reinforced structures when hatches are installed in the floor; such a hatch must withstand a live load of minimum 100 kg.
Fire resistant hatches must reliably protect different engineering communications and networks from exposure to extreme temperature and when cables are burnt, prevent spread and development of flame and smoke along concealed passages.
In our site we offer the fire rated access panels with the following technical specifications:
- The hatch is manufactured in an exceptionally high quality steel resistant to exposure of extreme temperatures;
- The hatch has a hard body lock (latch) of increased strength;
- In manufacturing of the hatch it is used only sealants that can guarantee reliable smoke protection;
- Steel structures with hollows that provides resistance to exposure to open flame in 1 hour period of time in the event of fire.
Price and additional information
If you have questions or you would like to order the fire rated access panel, call us by +371 27249249 or write us and we will contact you shortly!
Our managers are ready to assist you in making the right choice of the product and in providing any technical consultation.