SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
- Sort by
- Title A-Z
- Title Z-A
- Price A-Z
- Price Z-A
Fire protection coatings and special antipiren solution
The coating resistant to fire brings a true fire barrier to a wide variety of wood and metallic bearing structures and serves as an additional coat to enhance their fire fighting characteristics.
Fire protection coatings for wood products
People have used a wood as a multipurpose construction material from the earliest times. However, a wood has one but fundamental disadvantage – it is easily combustible and well burning. To protect wood from fire, flame and fire-related hazards the special fire protection coating techniques for application to a range of the wood structures had been developed.
Application of the special fire resistant solution (Antipiren) directly to the wood will reduce the risk of ignition and substantially slow fire spread across the wood structures. When fire resistant coating antipiren is applied, it forms a heat-insulation surface layer. Such a layer when the wood will be exposed to open flame will extend the time required for heating, ignition and burning the wood after the ignition temperature will be reached.
Fire resistant coating of the wood surfaces is carried out by steeping the wood into the antipiren solution. When the wood structures are steeped in, so called antipiren particles are percolated through the wood surface and those slowing wood ignition and burning.
Fire protection coatings for metallic structures
It is known that in normal situations metal does not burn and not support the burning. However, if metallic structures are exposed to open flame and extreme temperatures for a long period of time, the structure begins to melt and metal loses its bearing characteristics. For example, the critical temperature for the steel metal is 500C° and if steel structure reaches this critical temperature, it will be irreversibly deformed. The steel structures of the buildings and facilities will lose its bearing capabilities.
To protect metallic structures from exposure to high temperatures and to increase the heat resistance of metal surface the following methods are applied:
- Coating of the structures with fireproof boards;
- Troweling on the surfaces by paste-like compositions;
- Spraying of heat insulation intumescent coating;
- Painting by fire resistant decorative paints;
- Rational combination of simultaneous application of several methods.
Price and additional information
If you have questions or you would like to order the fire protection coatings, call us by +371 27249249 or write us and we will contact you shortly!
Our managers are ready to assist you in making the right choice of the product and in providing any technical consultation.