SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
- Sort by
- Title A-Z
- Title Z-A
- Price A-Z
- Price Z-A
Fields of application of the fireproof sealants from Promat
The sealants are designed to be used for sealing of different cables, cable trays, cable ladder, plastic and metallic pipes, wasting cracks, gaps and penetrations, connections joints, wall opening, ventilation passages in the reinforced concrete joists, in and around of lightweight partitioning, gaps between frames and structures, bedding of fire door locks and hinges, around pipes and services, brisk-made and hollow walls of the buildings, premises and facilities with high and strong requirements to the fire resistant class.
In addition, the sealants may be used to prevent and to resist the passage of dust, moisture, humidity and sound.
Types and properties of the fireproof sealants from Promat
- Fireproof sealing kit. Silicone or acryl mastic and incombustible mineral wool is only a few materials to be used in the sealant kit. The sealants are expanding when exposed to the heat of the fire and those preventing smoke generation in the premise. The ability to expand under the exposure of the extremely high temperature is the principal feature of all these sealants.
- Fireproof dry mix. Fireproof dry building mix with light additive filling and cementitious base. This sealant is used for sealing of a small cable pipes and pipelines.
- Polyurethane foams and gaskets. We offer a wide range of fire proof polyurethane foams and plastic foam-made composite elements. All these products will expand when exposed to the heat of a fire and the reaction from the foams and gaskets will prevent the passage of fire and smoke.
Price and additional information
If you have questions or you would like to order the fireproof sealant, call us by +371 27249249 or write us and we will contact you shortly!
Our managers are ready to assist you in making the right choice of the product and in providing any technical consultation.