SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
- Sort by
- Title A-Z
- Title Z-A
- Price A-Z
- Price Z-A
Firestop Collars usage
Firestop collars are used for protection from fire spreading through various polymeric pipes, by means of cutting the pipe.
Firestop collar is a metal U-shaped perforated frame in the form of a band clamp. There is a bushing inside it, produced of special substance, which is capable of changing its volume and extending considerably under the influence of high temperatures.
The principle of a firestop collar operation in case of real fire is very simple. So, in process of fire spreading through a polymeric pipe at high temperature (above + 140⁰C and more) the band clamp material swells up, due to thermal expansion effect, and quickly fills the inter-floor construction with fire-resistant foam. That stops the flame spread completely.
Firestop collar is easy to install, moreover, it does not need any further maintenance, because it is completely waterproof.
To make a reliable barrier, protecting from fire spreading in case of conflagration, you have to ensure that firestop collars are installed in all the pipes. They should be located at inter-floor crossings, including water supply, heating and sewerage.
Fire Resistant tapes usage
Fire resistant tape works in the same way as a firestop collar. Thermal expanding material of the tape begins to foam under the influence of heat, filling all the space.
Fire resistant tape is generally used in cases, when it is technically challenging to install fire-safety sleeves in plastic pipes. They are also applied for power cables, in places, where they are laid through the walls or inter-floor constructions.
Firestop Ventilation blocks
Firestop ventilation blocks are produced of perforated metal sheets, between which there is a special fireproofed laying, made of thermostable material. Under normal conditions, air circulates freely through the lattice. In case of fire, the material of fireproofed laying instantly foams and doing that blocks ventilating openings completely.
Firestop ventilation blocks are used for installation:
- In fire-protective doors and gates;
- At ventilating exits within walls and partitions.
Price and additional information
If you have any questions or you would like to order firestop collars, fire resistant tapes or ventilation blocks, call us at +371 27249249 or write us a letter, and we will contact you in the near future!
Our managers are ready to assist you in making the right choice of the product and in providing any technical consultation.