SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
Intumescent paint and varnishes for wood etc. Envirograf® (Produсt 42, HW02E)
Intumescent coating for timber surfaces and timber products including doors
A range of clear or white intumescent coatings, ideal for upgrading existing timber surfaces to either 30 or 60 minutes integrity. Can be easily applied internally or externally by brush, roller or spray.
The Envirograf® swelling wood paints and varnishes section offers a wide range of clear or white finishes, ideal for converting existing wood surfaces to 30- and even 60-minute fireproof surfaces.
Coatings are a durable solution for interior and exterior treated or untreated wood. They can be used to coat insulation boards, MDF boards, drywall, timber and a wide variety of wood products including doors, floors and furniture.
- Ideal for upgrading existing timber doors to fire rated doors in 30 or 60 minutes - no need to replace them! With Envirograf primer, the coatings can be applied to already painted or varnished surfaces, so there is no need to remove them in advance.
- Cost effective compared to other fire safety solutions.
- Easy to apply by brush, roller or spray.
- Long Lasting
- Tested according to European standard EN1364-1 for 66 minutes integrity (integrity) and European standard EN13823, classification B / S1 / d0, combustion test (SBI) and EN11925-2 (flammability).
- Both indoors and outdoors.
- Provides UV protection to external wood surfaces.
USING Envirograf® COATINGS
Primer - does not provide fire protection.
HWAP / WB / PRIMER is a transparent water-based primer that should be applied to all surfaces prior to applying HW02 / E
- Usage - 1 layer of planed wood 10–12 m² per liter.
- Dries in 30 minutes.
More primer than recommended before applying HW02, and it perfectly protects the wood surface from the moisture of adjacent walls.
Transparent fire retardant
HWAP / E - water-based swellable transparent coating for wood and wood products
Consumption - 8 m² per liter per layer, 2 layers of 30 minutes each for fire protection (depending on the thickness and density of the wood) and 3 layers of 60 minutes each for fire protection.
- HW02E is a water-based product that can be used both indoors and outdoors.
- All tools can be washed with hot water.
- Invert container of HW02E before use and stand for 4 minutes, then add 5% water and mix thoroughly for 5 minutes. It can be thick in cold weather, so place the dish in the water bath until smooth and stir well.
- When installing new wood, make sure there is no dust on the surface. If you want to impregnate / pickle the wood first, we recommend using Sikkens water-based stains. First you need to apply HWAP PRIMER to CEDAR wood.
- Use only in warm and dry conditions!
COLD and MOISTURE damage the fire retardant properties of the coating
Wood moisture content should not exceed 17%
- Before applying HW02E, apply one coat of Envirograf® HWAP / WB Clear Adhesion Primer at a rate of 10-12 m² per liter.
- When the primer is completely dry, apply HW02E.
- HW02E is a transparent swellable coating with a slightly hazy appearance that becomes transparent after 1-2 hours of drying.
- After applying HW02E, avoid immediate reapplication by brush or roller as this may damage the already applied layer. If re-treatment is absolutely necessary, soak the tip of the brush in warm water before applying and continue with light strokes over the surface.
- If this is your first time using HW02E, we strongly recommend applying the product to a small surface area first to understand how much coverage is required.
- If you're happy with the test site, keep working on the rest.
- Before applying the second coat, make sure the first coat is completely transparent and completely dry. Apply 2 coats of 8 m² per liter for each coat. This gives 30 minutes fire resistance for 9mm softwood and 60 minutes for 14mm softwood.
- Anything thinner than these dimensions should be applied in 3 coats, applying 8 m² of paint per liter per coat.
- It can be applied by roller, brush or spray. Add up to 10% water when spraying. Stir the contents thoroughly before use. Use a 2.5 to 3 mm nozzle.
- When installing new wood, make sure there is no dust on the surface. If you want to impregnate / pickle wood first, we recommend using water-based Sikkens stains. First you need to apply HWAP PRIMER to CEDAR wood.
- HW02E must be overcoated with a protective top coat, one coat from the inside and 2 coats if the wood is outside.