SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
Flame Cabel Coating (10kg, FC FARBA)
Flame Cabel Coating is a single-component intumescent paint, which is an aqueous dispersion of synthetic resin. The coating of the paint under the influence of a high temperature in fire conditions swells to form on the treated surface bubbling and fire resistant insulation layer.
- Fire resistance class: up to EI 120
- Colour: White
- Environmental class: Z1,Z2
- Density: 1,36 ± 5% g/cm³
- Non volatile content, %: 74,7 ± 5%
- Storage temperature range: from +5°C to +30°C
- Shelf life, to application with no limit: 10 months in oryginally sealed container
- The theoretical amount of paint needed (kg / m²) to give a coating thickness of 1 mm: 1,81 kg/m²
- Cammercial package: 10 kg
Flame Cabel Coating is used for fire protection of cables, cable trays, support structures and support for fire partitions or penetration seals in public buildings and industrial buildings.
- Technical Approval: AT-15-7807/201
- Cert. of conformity: 1488-CPR-0581/W
- Hygienic Certyficate: HK/B/0557/01/2014
- Declaration od Confirmity: CARBO/003-17-10-2016
The way of protecting individual cables penetrating floor or fire wall (protection should be done on both sides).
- Step 1: Fill the space between the cable and the partition tightly. Use mineral wool with a density of min. 50 kg/m³ or cement mortar.
- Step 2: By using a brush, apply Flame Cabel Paint to the partition so that a ring with a minimum width of 50 mm and a minimum thickness of 0.6 mm is created.
- Step 3: Apply Flame Cabel Paint to the cable so that a ring with a minimum width of 300 mm and a minimum thickness of 1.2 mm is created.
- Step 4: Mark the penetration with the attached label, mark Flame Cabel Paint on it, enter the date and name.
Paint is ready to use, does not require dilution. If necessary, limit dilution with hot water not more than 5%. Used tools clean with water. Surface drying time: 0.5 h +/- 10% (20C temperature and relative humidity 65%).