SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
Flame Cabel Coating I Paste (10 kg)
Flame Cabel Coating is a single-component intumescent paste, which is an aqueous dispersion of synthetic resin. The coating of the paste under the influence of a high temperature in fire conditions swells to form on the treated surface bubbling and fire resistant insulation layer.
- Fire resistance class: up to EI 120
- Colour: Graphite gray
- Environmental class: Z1,Z2
- Density: 1,42 ± 5% g/cm³
- Non volatile content, %: 73,9 ± 5%
- Storage temperature range: from +5°C to +30°C
- Shelf life, to application with no limit: 10 months in oryginally sealed container
- The theoretical amount of paint needed (kg / m²) to give a coating thickness of 1 mm: 1,89 kg/m²
- Commercial package: 10 kg
Paste designed for the fire protectio of steel and iron pipes without insulation, passing through the partitions; fireproof ceilings or walls and also to seal combustible pipe with a small diameter up to 40mm.
- Technical Approval: AT-15-7807/2016
- Cert. of conformity: 1488-CPR-0581/W
- Hygienic Certyficate: HK/B/0557/01/2014
- Declaration od Confirmity: CARBO/003-17-10-2016
The way of protecting metal pipes without insulation penetrating floor or wall (protection should be done on both sides).
- Step 1: Fill the space between the pipe insulation and the partition tightly. Use mineral wool with a density of min. 60 kg/m³ or cement mortar.
- Step 2: By using a brush, apply Flame Cabel Pasta I to the partition to form a ring with a minimum width of 50 mm and a minimum thickness of 0.6 mm.
- Step 3: Apply Flame Cabel Pasta I to the pipe so that a ring is formed with a minimum width of 500 mm and a minimum thickness of 1.2 mm.
- Step 4: Mark the penetration with the attached label, mark Flame Cabel Pasta I on it, enter the date and name.
Paint is ready to use, does not require dilution. If necessary, limit dilution with hot water not more than 5%. Used tools clean with water. Surface drying time: 0.5 h +/- 10% (20C temperature and relative humidity 65%).