Fire stopping acrylic sealant PROMASEAL-A
Unicomponent fireproof sealant PROMASEAL® - A on an acrylic basis. It can easy and effortlessly, quickly and safe seal the joints of fire resistive constructions. It is durable due to high cohesiveness. The sealed joints can be painted.
Fireproof acrylic sealant PROMASEAL-A
Technical specifications and Characteristics:
- Color - white/gray
- Contents: paste
- Density: wet: 1.6 + 0.2 g/cm3
- dry: 1.8 + 0.2 g/cm3
- Dry solids content: 86 + 5 wt%
- Expansion pressure: approximately 15%
- Minimum compression 15%
- Category of use: category Y1
Field of applicationss:
PROMASEAL® - A fireproof sealer for joints, connections and cracks in fire-resistant constructions with maximum elasticity of 7,5%.
PROMASEAL® - A can be used as a sealant for malformed constructions and joint sealing in structures, it serves for long-term isolation.
System advantages / advantage for the client:
- It can be painted;
- Good adhesion to various surfaces;
Certificates / confirmations:
- EN 1366-3/4
- EN 13501-1/2
- ETAG 026-2
- 310 ml tube
- 12 tubes/ box
- 1200 tubes/pallet
Requirements of storage:
- To store in a dry and cool place: 3°C-35°C
- In original packing the expiration date is not less than 12 months
Please, request additional information on safety.