SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
Intumescent Mastic Mercor Tecsel® (Internal use)
Tecsel® Intumescent mastics are intumescent sealants that are specially designed for joints in building construction and door frames, as well as small gaps in firebreak material. When exposed to fire, Tecsel® Intumescent mastic expands, preventing the spread of gases and limiting the increase of temperature through the various compartments of the building.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Perfect resistance to a different weather conditions (for external application).
- Ready for use.
- Quick to apply.
- Excellent fire resistance.
- Completely safe and harmless for health.
- Doors frame.
- Small gaps and hollows.
Packaging: PVC tube 310 ml
- Composition and basic material: modified water based acrylic; dried at room temperature.
- Fire resistance: El 120 – El 180 – El 240
- Color: white (RAL 9016)
- Chemical resistance: weather- and UV-resistant, polluted environment.
- Characteristic: homogeneous adhesive cream.
- Drying period: 3 hours.
- Evaporation of components: (NF P 85512) Lm 0, Nm 1
- Stability of weight: (NF P 85515) Q 15%
- Should be applied if ambient temperature is from +5 up to +50 °C
Solidified product (4 weeks 23 °C and 55% R.H.)
- Characteristic: elastic, solid
- Elasticity (NF P 85506) < 70%
- Elongation (DIN 53501) 0,08 MPa
- Expansion with maximum resistance/2 (NF P 85507) 250%
- Id. after thermal processing (NF P 85518) 250%
- Id. after immersion (NF P 85 518) 250%
- Joint movement capability of 12,5%
- Heat resistance from -20°C to +80°C
Mastic Tecsel Intumescent is tested in accordance with the Europe standards UNE EN1366-4, UNE EN 1366-3 and UNE EN 1363-1.
It is tested in joints with high movement capabilities in accordance with protocol RWS and resisted to fire exposure within 3 hours.