SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
PUD swellable sealing tape
PUD fireproof sealing tape is made of a mixture of polymers and fillers and swells under the influence of heat. When exposed to fire, the sealing tape swells to increase its volume, thus preventing the spread of fire through the place where the sealing tape is installed.
- Fire resistance class: up to EI60
- Color: dark graphite (or upon request).
- Density: 1.41 +/- 10%
- Storage temperature range: + 5⁰C to + C + 35
- Maximum operating temperature: 160 ° C, adhesive seal; Sealant without glue - 65 ° C.
- Swelling pressure (N / mm2): 0.45 to 0.65 (depending on type)
- Swelling factor (multiplicity): 15 to 30 (depending on the client's needs).
- Best before: unlimited, preferably up to 24 months.
- Packaging: roll 10-100 m
- Size: width x length, see table 1
- Fire resistance class: B-s2 d0
PUD sealing tape is designed to create fire resistant seals.
It is used to seal wood and aluminum frames, as well as steel fire doors (single and double doors) and all other places where fire safety is required.
Sealing tape can also be used on uneven surfaces as well as under decorative stripes. The gasket is completely waterproof, shatterproof, it is very difficult to break after installation. PUD sealing tape is printed in a mold with very precise and constant geometries and high surface quality. The seals can be fitted with self-adhesive tape to facilitate assembly.
The swelling height and sealing pressure of the PUD have been tested by the Institute of Building Research in accordance with the melting method EOTA TR024: 2006 am: 2009.
PUD sealing tape should be installed around the door in a pre-sanded area. 3M double-sided adhesive tape provides a stable bond to the adhesive. The tape should be installed in the prepared groove and glued around the protected door.
Refractory tape seals must be stored in their original packaging, in a dry place and at temperatures between 3 ° C and 20 ° C. Insulating tapes that do not have adhesive tape on the surface must be used within 10 days.
The adhesive tape should be applied to well-cleaned and degreased surfaces - in the case of painted surfaces, the paint may react with the adhesive, therefore it is recommended to test by applying a small sample to the surface and observing the reaction of the tape with the surface for 2 days.
Health & Safety
This product is intended for professional industrial use. Observe applicable health, safety and environmental regulations when using and using the product.