SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
CarboCollar CC fire protective Collar (D25)
The CarboCollar CC is a collar used for fire protective sealing of flammable tube and metal tube passages through walls and ceilings.
- Fire resistance class: up to EI 120 U/C, up to EI 120 C/U
- Environmental class: Z1, Z2
- Storage temperature range: up to +5°C, up to +35°C
- Application life: Unlimited; however, best before 24 months
- Commercial packaging: 1 piece
The CarboCollar CC collars comprise from one to a few layers of swellable inserts, made on the basis of graphite, placed in an external cover. In the collars with diameter larger than 160 mm the swellable insert may by protected additionally with a woven, cotton net.
The steel cover of the collar is provided with a clamp (used to fasten the collar ends and stabilizing it on a tube) and with assembly handles with holes, through which expanding connectors are put fixing the collar to the partition. The number of the assembly handles is adapted to the collar size.
The collars are delivered as finished products, without expansion joints. The collar is placed around the pipe, closed and then fixed to the partition wall with connectors, the number of which depends on the diameter of the collar
- European Technical Approval: ETA-16/0189
- Certificate of Constancy of Performance: 1488-CPR-0579/W
- European Declaration of Conformity: CARBO/009-21-12-2016
- Step 1: Fill tightly the space between the pipe wall and the baffle. Use mineral wool with a density of min. 60 kg / m3, cement mortar or gypsum mortar for plasterboard walls.
- Step 2: Place the CarboCollar onto the pipe. For cuffs of CC-125 and larger with segmented body S, first wrap the tube four times with the intumescent liner and then place the steel body on top.
- Step 3: Pull the buckle retaining pin through the retaining slot on the other end of the collar and bend it 180 ° back to press the collar firmly against the tube.
- Step 4: Attach the collars to a wall or ceiling using steel dowels or special metal plasterboard wall mounts. Do not use fasteners containing plastic parts.
- Step 5: Mark the passage with the information sheet provided in the kit. Mark the CarboCollar CC cuffs on the certificate, include the date of installation and the name of the contractor.