Fire Resistant board Tecbor A (12 mm.)
There are two thickness variations of fire-fighting panel Tecbor B and Tecbor A. They are produced of silicate, oxide of magnesium and other additives, and have a special covering of glass-net on both sides.
Fire-fighting panel Tecbor A 12 mm
Fire-fighting panels TECBOR are used in the following cases:
- For fire protection of metal constructions;
- For fire protection of steel columns and beams;
- Fire-resistant cable ducts;
- Fire-resistant vent duct;
- Air drains;
- Fire-prevention walls;
- Fire-resistant structures of mines;
- Fire protection coatings;
These Tecbor panels are produced by the Tecresa Protección Pasiva company in Spain. Production fire-resistant Tecbor panels are intended for different building constructions and the producer has made great efforts to develop newer solutions of fire safety. All Tecbor panels produced by Tecresa company, are confirmed by different tests which have been carried out in the accredited laboratories and certified according to the standards of European Union, and also certified according to classification protocol of RWS especially for tunnels based on HCM combustion schedule, etc.
The Tecbor panels are marked by the sign CE that confirms strict control of production quality, in order to guaranty high quality of product to our clients.
The Tecbor panels have earned an excellent reputation on the market of Spain and in the last six years in many other countries of Europe.
- Board thickness: 12 mm
- Standard sizes (Width x Length): 1220 mm x 2300 mm
- Board weight: ~24.58 kg (+10%)
- Class of building materials: A1 (Noncombustible ) according to EN 13501-1
- Density: approximately 730 kg/m3
- Pieces of boards in palette: 35pcs.
- Panel quadrature: ~2.81 m2(2.806 m2)
Panel price: 30.56 EUR incl. VAT