Fireproof glass door, steel frame (Single door)
The fire resistant glass PROMAGLAS® EI30, Type 1-0 is delivered separately for glazing at the site. You can see details of the delivery set in the respective technical specifications.
Promat®-SYSTEMGLAS-The set does not include silicone, which is ordered separately.
Ready to install PROMAGLAS® T30-1 doors are designed to be installed into monolith or lightweight fire resistant walls. It is mandatory to observe the respective construction permit during installation and assembling of doors, door hardware and door accessories.
PROMAGLAS®-door T 30-1 (Standard set), EI 30, 485.35
Price: 1000 mm x 2125 mm (Internal size 990 mm x 2120 mm) – from 2995.00 EUR
Technical specifications T 30-1
- Galvanized and primed surface, all construction elements are coated against corrosion;
- The door leaf, hinges from one side, from other sides are welded and screwed to the bearing profile;
- Rough floor 50 mm;
- Screwed corner floor profile;
Fittings are supplied separately:
- Deadlock, cylinder 40 mm, installed with profile (1 pcs);
- Locking plate (installed, 1 pcs);
- LM-hinges “Dr. Hahn Nr. 8393/S”, E6/EV-1, 3-parts (2 pieces);
- Lightweight metallic handle, screwed (1 piece);
- Overhead closer “GEZE TS 4000 » (toothed gear of closer, screwed compensator, 1 pcs);
- Sealing tape, glazing is made in accordance with the construction permit;
- PROMASEAL®-PL PVC black, in accordance with permit;
- Hard wood studs (by five pieces of the following sizes 2mm, 3mm and 4mm);
- Frame rivets “Fischer S10H 100R” (6 pieces);
- Panels for connections to the walls (supplied as fixed to the frame, 6 pieces);
- Separate connections U-shaped (8 pieces, only for connection of the side threshold, fixed by rivets and screws);
- Round-cylinder screws m5 x 16 (16 pieces);
- Installation manual for system doors PROMAGLAS® T 30-1 and 30-2;
- General construction permit Nr. Z-6.12-1492;
- Labeling plate;
PROMAGLAS® 30, Type 1-0,Glazing is made at the installation site
Official resolutions: T 30-1; The German institute of construction equipment (Berlin) GCP (general construction permit) Nr. Z-6.12-1492
RS-1: ABP (General confirmation of construction permit) Nr. P-12000825-01, mPA NRW
PROMAGLAS®-door T 30-1 · Standard set:
- Dimension of the module (BRM), maximum width and height: 1000 mm x 2125 mm; 1000 mm x 2250 mm; 1125 mm x 2125 mm; 1125 mm x 2250 mm; 1250 mm x 2125 mm; 1250 mm x 2250 mm;
- Outside dimension of the frame, maximum width and height: 990 mm x 2120 mm; 990 mm x 2245 mm; 1115 mm x 2120 mm; 1115 mm x 2245 mm; 1240 mm x 2120 mm; 1240 mm x 2245 mm;
- Goods numbers: 495 110; 495 120; 495 130; 495 140; 495 150; 495 160;
PROMAGLAS®-door T 30-1 · Ancillary equipment :
Labeling - goods numbers:
- Smoke alarm GEZE RS/5 - 495 520;
- Submersible seal - 495 505;
- Horizontal crossbar - 495 540;
- Side details (please, send us a scheme with dimensions) -;
Individual set - on request
Top quality steel with powder coating and also additional information on dimensions are provided on request.
Other closers, electronic closers, magnetic contacts, anti-panic functions, automatic locks, access control, burglary alarm, electric strike and type PROMAGLAS® 30 are on request.
Hollow steel profiles and other accessories are billed separately “Accessories PROMAGLAS® for system constructions”.
We insure PROMAGLAS® 30 against any damages, which may occur during transportation to the customer. We are responsible for payment 2% of insurance premium and such a payment is not included into the bill.
PROMAGLAS® packed in boxes.
The cost of the additional package will be indicated in the bill, if the additional package is to be required for the safe transportation or for the protection of the goods.