SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
DP2 Fire-Rated steel doors with refractory glass EI30 (910 * 2060mm, internal / external doors)
The DP2 fire door is made of 0.9 mm galvanized steel, the door leaf is 62 mm thick and filled with high density non-combustible stone wool. The castle area is protected from fire by fire-fighting plasterboard inside the sash. Stone wool is firmly glued to the inside of the sash, which increases the strength of the structure.
Price on requestOrder
- Width: 1000 mm
- Height: 2100 mm
* Sash size +1.5 cm on each side, + 2 cm in height
The sash is equipped with a rubber sealing tape and two 18x2 mm thermal tapes.
The door frame is made of 1.5 mm thick galvanized steel.
Doors are standardly painted with polymer paint. Surface painting, type embossing (shagreen).
Thermal insulation 1.8 W / m2K.
At the top of the door there are several special holes that are arranged in a special way. This system provides a thermal gap between the inside and outside of the door.
This removes the bridging of heat or cold from one side of the door to the other through the steel frame or sash surface. This solution significantly reduces the overall heating of the door during a fire, as well as freezing during daily use.
- Stainless steel handle
- Cylinder (lock-lock or lock-bolt)
- highlight pins
- Sealing tapes
- self-closing tilt mechanism (no additional door) closing
- fire-resistant glass EI30
- Fall threshold (required for smoke doors)
- Smooth paint or custom RAL
- Anti-panic system EN79, EN1125
- Extra buttonhole
- impact plates
Complies with EN 1634-1, EN13501-2
* From door to order (with direction of delivery)