Fire door EI60 (1290 (890+400) * 2060 mm)
The door frame is made of 1.2 mm plates of galvanized steel, the door stack is made of 0.7 mm plates of galvanized steel. Universal installation for both right, and left direction of opening, the thickness of a stack is 53 mm, the color is gray (RAL 7035), it is filled with stone wool (density - 150 kg/m3). Thermal insulation after weatherstripping is K=0.036 W/m2 oC.
- Manufacturing country: Spain
The recommended leaf size:
- Width: 1290 mm
- Height: 2060 mm
Size of a door frame:
- Width: 1270 mm
- Height: 2050 mm
- The lock without a euro cylinder,
- Thermoplastic handle,
- Jointed autoclosing mechanism,
- Smoke sealant.
Possible additional equipment:
- Acoustic weather strips (rubber weather strip provides a sound and cold isolation)
- Door system of anti-panic (door anti-panic is a system of door opening which allows easy opening of a door without a key from inside. It is marked with a special safety sign)
- Euro cylinder,
- Hydraulic closing device,
- Handle made of stainless steel,
- Aluminum handle.
Fire-prevention doors with fire resistance of EI60.
Wholesale price is provided for the order of 10 doors minimum.
Compliance:The certificate Nr. 05-A-370 Conform to EN 13501-2