SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
Cut-off fire dampers mcr FID PRO (RST, 100 mm, [N]/[M])
Single-blade cut-off fire damper and damper for fire ventilation systems.Technical information
Fire resistance: EIS 120, EIS 120 AA – depending on method of manufacturing, as well as method and place of installation.
Types of dampers:
- mcr FID PRO / M – round dampers in the form of a sleeve
- mcr FID PRO / N – round dampers in the form of a nipple
- mcr FID PRO / K – round dampers in the form of a flange
Purpose: cut-off fire dampers of the mcr FID PRO type with the thermal release unit are designed to be used in general ventilation systems where these systems run through building partitions (mcr FID PRO/S designation). In the event of fire, these dampers enable the partition, through which ventilation and air-conditioning ducts run, to retain its fire resistance properties. In normal operating conditions the damper’s screen is open. If fire breaks out, the damper’s screen closes.
Control – release:
KW1 mechanism – activated by a return spring with fusible link rated at e.g. 72°C or remotely by an electromagnet (pulse or power break), reset by means of a lever or additional actuator (Vn= 24V DC or 230V AC).
RST mechanism – activated by a return spring with fusible link rated at e.g. 72°C, manual re-arming by means of a lever.
Electrical actuator – activated by a thermocouple rated at e.g. 72°C or remotely, by supply power decay (power break), remote reset by supplying power (Vn= 24V AC/DC or 230V AC).
Electrical actuator – activated remotely, by supplying power (pulse), remote reset by resupply of power (Vn= 24V AC/DC or 230V AC).
Dimensions (to the accuracy of 1 mm): The mcr FID PRO dampers are manufactured only as round dampers 100 mm to 315 mm in diameter. Apart from standard dimensions, dampers can be customised to any size within the specified ranges.