SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
Single-blade cut-off fire dampers (BFL 230-T, 200x200 mm) mcr FID C
Fire resistance: EI 120 (ve ho i<–>o)S/ E 120 (ve ho i<–>o)S
- S – cut-off fire damper
Purpose: The damper has been designed for use in general ventilation systems (intake and exhaust types), at passages through space dividing elements – walls and floors.
Control – release:
KW1 mechanism – activated by a return spring with fusible link rated at e.g. 72°C or remotely by an electromagnet (pulse or power break), reset by means of a lever or additional actuator (Vn= 24V DC or 230V AC).
RST mechanism – activated by a return spring with fusible link rated at e.g. 72°C, manual reset by means of a lever.
Electrical actuator – activated by a thermocouple rated at e.g. 72°C or remotely, by supply power decay (power break), remote reset by supplying power (Vn= 24V AC/DC or 230V AC).
Dimensions (to the accuracy of 1 mm): width 200 – 800 mm; height 200 – 400 mm; casing length 296 mm.