Cut-off fire dampers mcr FID S (BFL 230-T, 125 mm)
Single-plane cut-off fire damper and damper for fire ventilation systems.Technical information
Fire resistance: EIS 90, EIS 90 AA, EIS 120, EIS 120 AA – depending on method of manufacturing, as well as method and place of installation.
- S – cut-off fire damper
- V – for fire ventilation systems (smoke exhaust)
- M – double-function for combined systems
- dampers of the mcr FID S/S p/P, mcr FID S/S p/O types with a thermal release unit are designed to be used in general ventilation systems, where these systems run through partitions. In the event of fire, these dampers enable the partition, through which ventilation and air-conditioning ducts run, to retain its fire resistance properties. In normal operating conditions damper’s screen is open. If a fire breaks out, the damper is closed.
- dampers of the mcr FID S/V p/P types can be manufactured without a thermal release unit. They are used in fire ventilation systems. In normal operating conditions, the damper’s screen is closed. In the event of fire the screen opens, therefore smoke and fire gases can be exhausted through the device.
Types of dampers:
- mcr FID S/S p/P; mcr FID S/V p/P – rectangular dampers with an insulating separator,
- mcr FID S/S p/O – round dampers with an insulating separator.
Control – release:
KW1 mechanism – activated by a return spring with fusible link rated at e.g. 72°C or remotely by an electromagnet (pulse or power break), reset by means of a lever or additional actuator (Vn= 24V DC or 230V AC). RST mechanism – activated by a return spring with fusible link rated at e.g. 72°C, manual reset by means of a lever.
Electrical actuator – activated by a thermocouple rated at e.g. 72°C or remotely, by supply power decay (power break), remote reset by supplying power (Vn= 24V AC/DC or 230V AC).
Electrical actuator – activated remotely, by supplying power (pulse), remote reset by resupply of power (Vn= 24V AC/DC or 230V AC).
Dimensions (to the accuracy of 1 mm):
- Rectangular damper with insulating separator, in a casing: width 200 – 1500 mm; height 200 – 1500 mm; casing length 296 mm,
- Round damper with insulating separator, in a casing: diameter 125-1000 mm; casing length 296 mm.