SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
Cut-off fire valve mcr ZIPP (100 mm, RST+EK, power break)
- EIS 120
- vertically mounted
- horizontally mounted
Purpose: The valve has been designed for assembly at the end of ventilation ducts and is used for separating fire-hazardous zones from safe parts of the building as well as for transferring air through building partitions.
Available in 4 sizes: D100 mm, D125 mm, D160 mm, D200 mm
Control – release:
RST mechanism – activated by a return spring with fusible link rated at e.g. 72°C, manual reset.
EMz mechanism – activated by a return spring with fusible link rated at e.g. 72°C or remotely by an electromagnet (pulse and power break Vn= 24V DC or 230V AC), manual reset.