SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
Fire Rated Wall Tecbor® A 12 EI-240 wall lining on ceramic brickwork
- Tecbor® A 12 mm boards.
- 15x45x0,5 mm omega sections.
- 10x60 mm anchor.
- Tecbor® joint paste.
- 3,5x25 mm self-drilling screw.
- ≥ 12,3 cm ceramic brick wall.
- 10 mm plastering.
- Standard :UNE EN 1364-1
- Laboratory :APPLUS
- Test Nº :07/32302900
Non-structural walls, which separate fire areas, should be fire resistant as stipulated in standard EN 1364-1.
When in fire resistance tests for non-structural elements one edge is left free (Part 1: Walls), the standard allows increasing the width.
With regard to increasing the height, the standard is clear and precise. When the test is run at least at 3 metres high, it may be increased up to 4 metres.
Very often, internal partitions are higher than 4 metres. mercor tecresa® have been the first to develop large partitions and offers the most efficient and convenient solution for this type of works.
Besides, penetrations produced between different fire sectors must be sealed off; for example, in the case of services crossing. Check the Tecsel® Sealing System catalogue to find the most suitable solution.
Description of assembly
- On a 12 cm ceramic brick wall with 10 mm plastering on the unexposed side, attach 15x45x0.5 mm omega metal profiles every 610 mm using 10x60 mm anchors. Then fix Tecbor® A 12 mm boards with 3.5x25 mm self-drilling screws.
- Use Tecbor® joint paste in screw heads and between boards.
- Distance between screws should be 250-300 mm approximately.