SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
Fire Rated Wall Tecbor® A 15+15 EI-120 Independent wall lining
- Tecbor® A 15 mm boards.
- 70x36x0,6 mm double stud H-shaped.
- 60 mm (30+30) and 100 kg/m3 density rock wool.
- 73x30x0,5 mm runner.
- 3,5x35 mm selt-tapping screw.
- Tecbor® joint paste.
- Metal profile.
- Standard :UNE EN 1364-1
- Laboratory :CIDEMCO
- Test Nº :19319-1/-2 M1
Non-structural walls, which separate fire areas, should be fire resistant as stipulated in standard EN 1364-1.
When in fire resistance tests for non-structural elements one edge is left free (Part 1: Walls), the standard allows increasing the width.
With regard to increasing the height, the standard is clear and precise. When the test is run at least at 3 metres high, it may be increased up to 4 metres.
Very often, internal partitions are higher than 4 metres. mercor tecresa® have been the first to develop large partitions and offers the most efficient and convenient solution for this type of works.
Besides, penetrations produced between different fire sectors must be sealed off; for example, in the case of services crossing. Check the Tecsel® Sealing System catalogue to find the most suitable solution.
Description of assembly
- Attach 73x30x0.5 mm runners and assemble 70x36x0.6 mm studs every 610 mm. Fill in frame with 60 mm (30+30 mm) and 100 kg/m3 rock wool panels.
- Attach both Tecbor® A 15 mm board layers with 3.5x35 mm self-tapping screws every 200-250 mm alternating the layers.
- Use Tecbor® joint paste in screw heads and between boards.
- Upon running the test, a 0.6 mm thick galvanised sheet was mounted on the unexposed surface, fixed to the studs with 13 mm sheet-metal screws. This sheet is not fire resistant; therefore, it can be replaced in the final assembly.
- An IPN 140 metal profile was placed in the test furnace frame centre.