SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
- Sort by
- Title A-Z
- Title Z-A
- Price A-Z
- Price Z-A
Fire hose cabinets
The cabinets for fire hose are the compulsory element of the indoor fire-fighting public water supply systems. The cabinets are designed for accommodating, protecting, keeping and storing the fire hoses, the fire-hose barrels and if necessary, the fire extinguishers. The fire cabinets are mounted in the places close to the location of the fire indoor hydrants.
Types of the Fire hose cabinets
By mounting type the fire hose reel cabinets are available in the following options:
- Wall mounting;
- Flush mounting.
Depending on the primary use, purpose and the set of the stored fire-fighting equipment, the following range of the fire cabinets are produced:
- One fire hose;
- One fire hose and one fire extinguisher;
- One fire hose and two fire extinguishers;
- Two set of the fire hoses;
- Two set of the fire hoses for placement in the upper shelf.
Mounting of the Fire hose cabinets
The fire cabinets are produced from the steel plates of thickness no less than 1.0 mm or from plastic with the equal strength. The exterior of the cabinet is painted in red or white color and respectively labeled with identification lettering and/or pictogram.
The doors of cabinets are all-metal construction type or glazed. The doors have one important installation feature: it is possible to make then either right or left-hinged directly during installation process. The doors are produced with the special construction elements for sealing and safely locking them.
There are openings in the both sides of the cabinets to water pipe entries so that the cabinets can be easily and conveniently mounted in any side of adjacent water connections.
Price and additional information
If you have questions or you would like to order the fire hose cabinets, call us by +371 27249249 or write us and we will contact you shortly!
Our managers are ready to assist you in making the right choice of the product and in providing any technical consultation.