SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
- Sort by
- Title A-Z
- Title Z-A
- Price A-Z
- Price Z-A
Purpose of fire extinguisher cabinets
Fire boxes for storage of fire extinguishers are used for keeping all kinds of portable fire extinguishers. They are intended for installation in various production facilities as well as in offices and public buildings.
Types of fire extinguisher cabinets
There are two types of boxes for storage of fire extinguishers:
Nonflammable polymers are used to produce the frames of plastic cases.
Fire cases for fire extinguishers are made of metal tin not less than 1.0 mm thick. They are painted with special powder substance in red or white color, as a rule.
There are two types of boxes for storage of fire extinguishers: the open case and the closed one. The first type is usually without a door or it is produced of glass. Such constructions are usually installed in narrow areas or in places with different kinds of access limits. At the closed option the door is made as one piece, or with a small transparent window, such a model is recommended for use in places with open access.
Doors of fire cases are usually equipped with reliable locking devices or locks. Their keys are kept in special niches in a case that are protected by glass.
There are several types of fire boxes, which can contain one, two or several fire extinguishers with limited weight of 12 kg at the same time.
Ways of installation
Three main types of cases for storage of fire extinguishers are produced, in order to expand the variety of their locations in different areas.
- Build in,
Suspended cases can be fixed on all kinds of walls, both inside the building or construction, and outside, if the box is produced of moisture-proof material.
Build in cabinets are installed in suitable niches of walls, made in advance.
Price and additional information
If you have any questions or you would like to order fire extinguisher cabinet, call us at +371 27249249 or write us a letter, and we will contact you shortly!
Our managers are ready to assist you in making the right choice of the product and in providing any technical consultation.