SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
- Sort by
- Title A-Z
- Title Z-A
- Price A-Z
- Price Z-A
Applications of the fire hoses
The fire hoses are used to channel water or foam solutions from its source to wherever it is required for firefighting purposes. The hoses are fabric covered and flexible enough.
The fire hoses are the compulsory element to be placed into the cabinets for indoor fire-fighting water main. They must be placed inside the cabinets which are to be located close to the fire indoor hydrants.
Depending on the functionality, these types of fire hoses are available:
- Suction hoses;
- Suction-Discharge hoses;
- Discharge hoses.
Suction fire hoses
Suction fire hoses are used to suck water out of unpressurized sources, such as ponds or rivers, by means of a vacuum and transporting this water to the place of fire.
Suction fire hoses are usually rigid and hard hoses. This type of hoses consists of multiple layers of rubber and woven fabric encapsulating an internal helix of steel wire. It provides resistance to exhaustion when the sucking the water.
Suction fire hose connections are manufactured with the standardized dimension ranges - 75, 100, 125 mm. The standard length of the suction fire hose is 4 m.
Suction-discharge fire hoses
Suction-discharge hoses are similar to suction hoses but they are less hard and rigid, more flexible and freely movable. At the same time, suction-discharge hoses must be hard enough to operate at pressures up to 5 atmospheres.
Discharge fire hoses
Discharge horses are designed to operate under exposure of high pressure when water or foam is brought from the fire pumper to the source of fire.
Discharge hoses are manufactured to operate under working pressure of 16 atmospheres. These hoses range in nominal inside diameter from 51 mm to 66 to 77 mm. The standard length is 20 meters. The set of the discharge hoses may include connection nut of GR type.
Discharge fire hoses are highly flexible hoses manufactured on reinforced construction frame from:
- Natural flax or flax jute yarn;
- Synthetic yarn.
Discharge fire hoses manufactured from the synthetic fiber may be:
- With inner rubber-covered loom;
- With inner water-resistant and latex covered loom;
- With double polymer cover for working pressure of 30 atmospheres.
Price and additional information
If you have questions or you would like to order the fire hoses, call us by +371 27249249 or write us and we will contact you shortly!
Our managers are ready to assist you in making the right choice of the product and in providing any technical consultation.