SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
- Sort by
- Title A-Z
- Title Z-A
- Price A-Z
- Price Z-A
Purpose of fire hydrant
Fire hydrant is a special device, intended for water taking from an operating water conduct in process of fire extinguishing.
Types of fire hydrants
According to the way of installation, all the hydrants are divided into two types:
The main requirement to all the hydrant types is their ability of fast water transfer. There is one more principal demand in our climate zone - the hydrant should not freeze in winter season. That is why we mostly install the underground type of hydrants.
In this case, the hydrant is usually mounted on the underground water pipe. While in the place of its installation, you make a well, equipped, as a rule, with a cover of red color.
There is one more way, when you do not dig a well, but cover the hydrant up with soil – such a method of installation is called "without well". In this case, the hydrant is not totally covered. A small part of it (a handhold cap) should be left on the surface.
Due to different depths of underground water pipes installation, even within one small town (it happens because of natural reasons), underground hydrants are produced with different column height, ranging from 0.5 to 3.5 meters with a step – 0.25 meters.
However, the progress does not stand still, and modern technologies allowed expanding the assortment of products considerably. Thus, such types of hydrants appeared:
- Over-ground warmed dry type,
- Underground not warmed adjustable type,
- Underground warmed not adjustable type,
- Underground warmed adjustable telescopic type.
Price and additional information
If you have any questions or you would like to order fire hydrant, call us at +371 27249249 or write us a letter, and we will contact you shortly!
Our managers are ready to assist you in making the right choice of the product and in providing any technical consultation.