SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
- Sort by
- Title A-Z
- Title Z-A
- Price A-Z
- Price Z-A
Purpose of water pumps
Water pumps are autonomous, mobile stations, intended for fast and high-quality transfer of large volumes of water or other liquids by pumping. They are widely applied in construction, industry and agriculture.
Types of fire water pumps
Engine-driven pumps are produced on the basis internal combustion engine, working either on diesel fuel, or on gasoline. As a rule, the choice of engine type depends on volumes and working conditions. Thus, engine-driven pumps with diesel engines are recommended for permanent operation. In case of small volumes, infrequent utilizing or when the pump is used as an emergency station, it is better to choose a petrol drive.
Water pumps with an electric motor are generally applied in places with electricity connected or in closed spaces, where it is impossible to use devices working from internal combustion engines.
In terms of technical characteristics and depending on technological usage, watern pumps are divided into types that can pump just:
- Clean and slightly dirty water (standard productivity);
- Clean and slightly dirty water (high flow rate);
- Dirty water and different dense liquids.
There are three main types of pumps, depending on the water pump construction:
- Displacement pumps
- Membrane pump or with a flexible diaphragm
- Centrifugal pumps
For pumping of slightly dirty or clear water with standard productivity, it is better to apply centrifugal water pumps.
If high pressure or high flow rate is necessary, we advise using more powerful centrifugal pumps or displacement pumps.
To pump very dirty water or different dense liquids, you will need a special centrifugal pump with enlarged chamber or a membrane water pump.
Displacement pumps will be good as emergency fire pumps. But for dewatering it is better to use a membrane mechanism, having the built-in back-flow valve and capable to soak up water from the depth of 6 meters.
Price and additional information
If you have any questions or you would like to order water pump, call us at +371 27249249 or write us a letter, and we will contact you shortly!
Our managers are ready to assist you in making the right choice of the product and in providing any technical consultation.