SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
- Sort by
- Title A-Z
- Title Z-A
- Price A-Z
- Price Z-A
Purpose of electrical generators
In essence, electric generators are mobile power plants, intended for electric energy generation. They can be both portable and stationary.
Electric generators are applied in almost all fields of human endeavour. From a role of the only energy source for electric devices during camping or barbeque, or for work on a construction site, to the role of irreplaceable backup of power during accidents in power supply networks.
Electric generators are mostly used for power generation in those cases, when there is a need:
- In self-contained source of supply,
- Mobility of work,
- Additional source,
- At emergencies.
Types of electric generators
Mobile electric generators are used for energy-conversion of hydro carbonic fuel in the internal combustion engine in electric current. It happens due to rotation of a roll of the electro generating device.
Two types of internal combustion engines are generally used for rotation of electro generating device and power generation:
- Diesel engine,
- Gasoline engine.
Electric generators with gas internal combustion engines are characterized by:
- Ease of operation,
- Simple maintenance,
- Unexpansive service.
As a rule, gasoline driven generators are recommended, as mobile and emergency power supplies.
Diesel generators are more economical, as have a smaller specific fuel consumption per unit of the electricity generated. They are recommended for usage, as autonomous or additional sources of electricity.
Price and additional information
If you have any questions or you would like to order electric generator, call us at +371 27249249 or write us a letter, and we will contact you shortly!
Our managers are ready to assist you in making the right choice of the product and in providing any technical consultation.