SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
- Sort by
- Title A-Z
- Title Z-A
- Price A-Z
- Price Z-A
Benefits and advantages of the aerosol fire extinguishing systems
Aerosol fire extinguishing systems are modern, contemporary and effective mean for prevention of spreading of open flame in the equipment enclosures or in the premises by extinguish of the fire source in the place of its origin. Such a system is activated by the fire alarm and operated without human participation.
Application of the aerosol fire suppression systems
The aerosol fire suppression systems are used to protect:
- Active electrical installations with a total installed capacity up to 1000 В;
- Telecommunication facilities and data centers;
- Power generation facilities;
- Different vehicles.
Unlike other automatic firefighting equipment, aerosol fire suppression systems can be applied without any limitation to the negative temperature and this is the one of the fundamental and key advantage of the aerosol fire extinguishing systems.
How do the aerosol fire extinguishing systems work
Upon receiving the fire alarm, the aerosol fire extinguishing systems is actuated electronically by a fire, heat or smoke detector, then provides audible and visual pre-discharge alarms within the protective areas allowing personnel to leave the premise and after alarming, the system starts generating solid aerosol particles and inert gas and distributing them throughout the protected areas.
The firefighting aerosol is generated when the initiation devices is actuated and thereafter, finely divided solid particles and gaseous matter is generated by a combustion process of a solid aerosol-forming compound.
Under the exposure of the pressure of gas, extinguish medium discharges through the discharge port and within the 30 seconds effectively suppresses the fire.
Construction of simple aerosol generators
The generators of the aerosol fire suppression systems must consist of the following elements:
- Steel strong red-colored casing with interior thermo insulation;
- Initiation device (actuator)
- Reaction (oxidation) block with aerosol-forming compounds;
- Cooling block;
- Discharge port with holes to produce stream;
- Console for mounting;
- Connector block.
- Highly effective fire suppression;
- Low cost of aerosol fire extinguishing equipment;
- Easy to install;
- No need for additional equipment;
- No need for distribution pipes, manifold or nozzles;
- No need of the generators’ maintenance;
- Easy cleaning of the settled aerosol agents from any surface.
Price and additional information
If you have questions or you would like to order the aerosol fire extinguishing system, call us by +371 27249249 or write us and we will contact you shortly!
Our managers are ready to assist you in making the right choice of the product and in providing any technical consultation.