SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
Mobile aerosol fire extinguisher - 25 seconds
FSS – FIRE SUPPRESSION SYSTEMS is a manual, portable aerosol inhibitor with remarkable extinguishing capability.
FSS has very low toxicity and is environmentally safe. The device is a small, compact, lightweight cylinder: the upper part of the device is a metal tube containing the extinguishing charge. The lower part of the device is composed of plastic and serves as a support handle.
The use of a potassium powder jet – a unique method among fire extinguishers – involves the vaporization of the powder in the environment followed by the condensation of its extinguishing substance. The product works by interrupting a fire’s chain of reaction (the
“autocatalyst” of the fire). The device is composed of stable, solid minerals; it does not contain gas and is not pressurized. The aerosollike jet is only produced when the charger is stricken with its base. The produced aerosol jet is essentially an inert salt that emits gas already present in the atmosphere.
This process allows FSS to extinguish all types of fires through saturation. Its slow biodegradation in the environment furthers the prevention of subsequent fires.
The extinguishing process involves two different reactions: one is physical and the other, chemical. The physical reaction relates to potassium’s tendency to oxidize rapidly in air. When in contact with air, alkaline salts consume great quantities of oxygen, thus depriving fires of oxygen. The chemical reaction is created through the stable link between potassium particles and the fire’s combustion particles.
Through the two reactions, a quick oxidation process takes place, immediately transforming the jet from a solid state into a gaseous state which frees the potassium particles. These atoms are able to intercept and interrupt any other free particles produced by the fire’s chain
reaction combustion process. Potassium has strong inhibitor qualities, due to its weak ionization energies.
FSS potential impact on the environment and on users:
- ODP Ozone Depletion Potential = zero
- GWP Global Warming Potential = zero
- ATL Atmospheric Life Time = zero
- Electric conductibility: none
- Activation time: Immediate
- Electrostatic discharge: none
- Usability temperature: from 140º F to +320º F
- Usability humidity: up to 98% U.R.
- Granulometry: from 2 to 4 microns
- Corrosiveness: none
- Steam: none
- Thermal shock: none
- Residue after use: negligible
- Not dangerous to human health
- Does not produce any “organic accumulation”
- Negligible toxicity
- Environmentally safe
- Commercial warranty: 3 years
- The device is not pressurized
- The device does not need to be tested
- The device is not considered hazardous material
- The device does not need maintenance