Internal and external fire water supply
The main measures for the installation of firefighting water pipes
Installation of internal and external fire pipes is a necessary condition of water supply during fire extinguishing. Necessity of its availability and good maintenance is strictly regulated by the current legislation.
We are ready to offer the whole complex of works on the installation and further maintenance of internal and external fire water supply systems, which will include the following procedures at your choice:
- Preliminary estimate and technical audit of the general condition of your facility as regards fire safety;
- Full project support;
- A complex of installation works and turnkey operation of all systems.
Additional measures for the installation of firefighting water pipes
For the normal functioning of existing systems of internal and external fire water pipelines, in accordance with existing regulations we can provide a number of additional services:
- Development of instructions, taking into account the specifics of your company functioning;
- Inspection and check of fire hydrants, with provision of a report;
- Development and producing of schemes and plans of the location of fire water supply points, as well as nameplates indicating the location of fire hydrants.
Maintenance of fire water supply systems
Our specialists are ready to perform:
- Full maintenance and repair of all types of fire hydrants;
- Checking the technical condition of pipelines;
- Checking the leak resistance of firefighting taps, valves and sliding fire dampers, as well as their full revision;
- Checking the availability and correct functioning of hatches and covers of water wells, booms and hulls of operating hydrants;
- Verification of hydrants workability with determination of their throughput.
Price and additional information
If you have questions or you would like to order maintenance of fire water supply system, call us by +371 27249249 or write us and we will contact you shortly!
Our managers are ready to assist you in making the right choice of the service and in providing any technical consultation...