SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
Carbon dioxide fire extinguishers 2 kg
Weight (CO2) (net): 2kg
Weight (gross): 6.28 kg
CO2 fire extinguishers are suitable for fires in electrical equipment, class B and is recognized for its non-damaging highly effective performance and cleanliness. CO2 fire extinguisher displaces oxygen and has a smothering effect on fire.
Carbon dioxide fire extinguishers are adapted to extinguish fires caused by electrical devices (servers, computers, switches, sound equipment, various mechanisms).
Extinguishing electrical installations up to 1000 V.
The extinguishing agent is completely dispersed in the air and leaves no traces.
This type of fire extinguisher can also be used to extinguish class B fires, flammable liquids or soluble materials (petrol, oil products, grease, varnish, tar, wax, ether, alcohol, etc.).
The carbon dioxide fire extinguisher (OGUA) is filled with the extinguishing agent carbon dioxide (CO2).
This substance changes from a liquid state (in a cylinder) to a gaseous state (extinguishing).
This type of fire extinguisher is used at ambient temperatures not lower than -30 C and not higher than +60 C.