SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
Foam concentrate AFFF 3%
AFFF 3% A is a foam concentrate that forms a water film (AFFF); it consists of fluorocarbon and hydrocarbon surfactants that are mixed with a variety of solvents, preservatives and stabilizers. When mixed with water, the foam concentrate forms a film that quickly interrupts the oxygen supply and thus the fire is put out. While swelling the foam film forms a stable blanket that suppresses the release of flammable vapors, extinguishes the fire and prevents re-ignition. An aqueous solution of foam, despite the fact that water film is heavier than burning liquid, allows it to float on the surface of the liquid.
Price on requestOrder
AFFF 3% should be used as a 3% proportional solution (3 parts of concentrate 97 parts water) with fresh or seawater. It can be stored as a pre-mixed liquid with fresh water only.
AFFF 3% A is intended for extinguishing the fire of Class B (hydrocarbon fuel), for example, to put out oil, diesel and aviation fuel. It can be used both with and without aspirating discharge devices.
Foam AFFF 3 % Ais the best option, when quick fire prevention is particularly important. It is compliant with all chemical powders and can be used in dual powder / foam extinguishing systems.
Extinguishing properties and foaming
AFFF 3% A Fire extinguishing ability is checked and duly documented in accordance with standards of UK Department of Defense 42/40 and EN 1568 3 part - 3% of the proportion. Foam index is less than 7:1 (usually 8:1). 25% degradation 3,0 minutes (usually 3,5).
- AFFF 3% A can be easily divided for mixing using regular equipment, for example:
- Line inducers;
- Balancing pressure mixing systems, variable flow;
- Storage Containers
- Pump-type mixing systems;
- Mixers with water turbine drive;
- Self-priming centrifugal barrels.
- Kind: Pure Amber Liquid;
- Density at 20 ° C: 1.015 +/- 0.01 g/ml;
- Viscosity at 20 ° C: < 20 cSt;
- pH: 7.5 +/- 1.0;
- Freezing point: - 5°C;
- Point of liquid: - 4°C;
- Sediment (V / V): less than 0,2%;
- Surface tension is approximately: 20,0 dinu / sm.
In case of keeping the product in the original unopened packaging, the storage time will be long. The recommended storage temperature of AFFF 3% from -4 ° C till 55 ° C. Freezing and thawing do not affect its properties.
Synthetic foam concentrates can be stored in stainless steel or plastic containers. Electromagnetic corrosion can occur between different metal compounds, when they are combined with a foam concentrate. That is why you should use only one kind of metal for piping equipment, pumps and containers, which are designed to store foam concentrate.
25 liter cans and 200 liter barrels.
In conformity with EN 1568, part 3 standard requirements