SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
Fire Hydrant Box, set HW-25W
The Fire cabinet is made of bent galvanized metal sheets with a thickness of 1,5 mm, welded on all sides. To ensure perfect fit to the frame the doors are semi-pivot-hinged.
Surface is coated with epoxy – polyester powder paint (minimal thickness is 80 mkm), in standard version RAL 9010 (white), PATENT type of key.
Country of manufacture: Poland
Technical specifications: Recessed, Without glass
- Height 800 mm
- Width 700 mm
- Depth 270 mm
- Height 840 mm
- Width 740 mm
- Depth 270 mm
Coated with epoxy - polyester powder paint (minimum thickness 80 mkm), standard RAL 9010 (white), PATENT type of key.
The door is equipped with a breakable glass window, behind which you can hang a spare key from the box on the hook.
Fire pump button can be installed in the drawers on your request.
You can place an individual order for color from RAL catalogue, and also place an order to manufacture from the stainless steel plates.
We can also build in a mechanism for spooling of rigid hoses Ø 25 mm
HW-25/Z 20 or HW-25/Z 30
The price of the fire hydrant kit: 356.95EUR (VAT inc.)/369.05EUR (VAT inc.)
- Winding mechanism, reel HW-25/Z 20 or HW-25/Z 30.
- Rigid fire hose Ø 25mm, tied 20 m or 30 m
- Fire hydrant, bronze, threaded 25 mm .
- Quick fire connectors STORZ 25 mm
- Fire hose barrel BNP 25 mm (Ø6, Ø8, Ø10 or Ø11)
The kit price can change depending on the equipment.
Compliant with: LVS EN 671-1:2001, Nr.1438/CPD/0062-0003/0004, CE 1438