SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
Carbon monoxide detector RM370
Carbon monoxide detector warns when the CO concentration is too high. The display shows the concentration of carbon monoxide. The service life of the carbon monoxide sensor is 7 years. The carbon monoxide detector is battery operated.
The density of carbon monoxide is the same as that of warm air. To ensure the most efficient use of the detector, it must be installed at least 1.5 meters above floor level.
It can be wall-mounted with brackets.
- When choosing an installation site, make sure there are no electrical wiring or piping near the mounting surface.
- Mark the locations of the two mounting holes
- Drill holes in the marked locations.
- Screw the mounting bracket to the mounting surface. DO NOT TIGHTEN IT TOO TIGHT (3)
- Place the 3xLR6 batteries in the compartment on the back of the detector.
- Attach the detector to the mounting plate
Make sure the detector is working properly. Hold the test button on the front panel and then release it. The device will emit 4 beeps and the red LED flash will flash at the same time.
The detector should not be installed:
- In situations where temperatures can drop below -10 ° C or rise above 40 ° C.
- Damp or humid place.
- In dusty places (clogged sensor)
- For furniture.
- Not far from ventilation equipment
- Above a sink or stove
- Outside the building.
If carbon monoxide is not present, the green light flashes every 45 seconds, indicating that the alarm is activated and operational.
When the detector detects dangerous levels of CO, it signals with 4 beeps and a red LED flash indicator flashes. This will continue as long as there is a dangerous level of CO. If the CO level returns to normal, the unit will stop sound and automatically return to standby.
CO LEVEL (PPM) - RESPONSE TIME (MIN)
- 50 ppm - 60-90 minutes
- 100 ppm - 10-40 minutes
- 300 ppm - < 3 minutes
Return to normal mode
When the carbon monoxide gas dissipates and the device shuts down, the alarm will stop sounding. The green light continues to flash approximately twice a minute.
- Power source: DC 4.5V ~ 3x 1.5VDC, LR6, alkaline
- Sensor type: Electrochemical
- Gas sensor: carbon monoxide
- Sensor life: 7 years
- Alarm activation: 50 ppm (from 60-90 min.); 100 ppm (10-40 min.); 300 ppm (within 3 minutes)
- Operating temperature: 0 ° C ~ 45 ° C (storage: -20 ° ~ 50 ° C ± 2 ° C)
- Ambient humidity: 0% ~ 90% RH (storage: 0% ~ 70% RH)
- Volume > 85 D / b 1m
Battery life: 1 year minimum
Batteries are included