SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
Light panel "Emergency exit" LX-604-68 DC LED
This emergency lighting is suitable in the premises where the need for low powered exit and emergency light is established. Such light is installed in the premises.
The luminary must be always connected to the AC electrical power of a building. If the power goes out and in the event of an outage, the lamps switch on automatically. When the power supply is restored, the luminary will be switch off and the battery will begin charging, models ”DC". AC/DC models are operated continuously. Only models DP630/650AC/DC can switch over to DC system (the luminary will be on if AC system fails).
Before the luminary will be put into operation, it must be charged (~ 24 hours before its full). Even if the luminary has not been in use for a long time period, it is recommended to recharge the battery every 3 month.
The mounting base is located under the luminary. The base is using for connection to the AC power system. After the luminary will be connected to the electrical power, the luminary should be fixed back to the base. After connecting to AC power system the LED indicator on front panel lights and it means that the battery begins charging.
- Source of energy: Ni-Cd 3.6V 2.5Ah battery
- Voltage: AC 110V-240V
- Frequency: 50Hz
- Operating temperature range: -10oC- ~55oC
- Lamp: LED
- Run time: ~3 hours
- Battery recharge time: ~24 hours
- Dimension (HeightxWidthxDepth mm): 340x100x70
- Weight: kg 0,5
- Take the diffuser off (diffuser is the light dispersion) by unscrewing it.
- Unlock the plastic locks and release the front panel.
- In accordance with instructions, connect the battery with the electrical wire to the electrical conduit.
- If the power stops, the lamp must light and remains lighting (only for AC/DC models). The lamps will be powered from DC system only if 220÷240V AC power supply system fails.
- LED indicator indicates that the unit is in the working conditions.
- There is the test switch on the upper part of the emergency light. Such a switch can be used for checking whether the luminary connects to the AC power supply system (220÷240).