SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
Fire Boots Harvik
The boots are used by rescue and fire-fighting teams. The boots can be used in rescue and fire-fighting operations in the building, transport, vessels or in any emergency events, in any place not depending on the weather conditions. The boots are manufactured from heat-resistant material with ankle, toe, sole and toecap protection. Heat-resistant and oil-resistant material, antiskid hard sole with protection from electric shock.
In conformity with the following standards and norms:
PN-EN 15090:2008 „Boots for fire fighters” – type F2l
PN-NE 50321:2002 „Electrical insulating boots for working with low voltage equipment”
PN-EN ISO 20345:2007; PN-EN ISO 20345:2007/A1:2008; PN-EN ISO 20344:2007;
- During fire and heat emission;
- To avoid electric shock and possible electrocution of the AC with voltage up to 1 kV the sign is as “double triangle” – (class 0);
- In contact with hot base (up to 300°C), within 1 minute;
- In heat - HI3 insulation from heat 3 level;
- In cold - CI insulation of the sole from cold;
- Impact resistant and sustain energy impact of 200J and bending with force of 15kN (toes);
- Perforation resistant and sustain perforation force of 1100 N (insole);
- Oil, water and humidity protection;
- Sliding protection SRC (on ceramic and steel floors).