SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
Heat-resistant helmet liner KS-1
The storm hood is designed to protect the head and neck of a firefighter from dangerous and harmful environmental factors, during fire extinguishing and rescue operations, it also protects against adverse climatic conditions.
The storm hood is made in a human head shape. There is a rounded opening with elastic edge work in the front part. The storm hood consists of two layers. One-size-fits-all. The layers of the storm hood fully comply with all the standards of the 89/686 CEE from 21 December, 1998, in accordance with the agreed requirements for personal protective equipment. The storm hood KS-1 fully complies with the EU standard EN 531-1999, B2, C1.
Color: Black, cream
The storm hood KS-1 was tested in an accredited organization:
- Nr. 981373 4 part from 2002.year 23.october, was tested in an accredited organization - the French Textile Institute of Habillement;
- Nr. 981373 3 part from 2000. year 23. october, was tested in an accredited organization - the French Textile Institute of Habillement.
The material consists of two layers - according to the article design 91024 MLR. The stormhood consists of 95% layer of meta-Aramida and 5% layer of para-Aramida. Density is 217 g/m2 sup>
The top layer is thermally stable (meta-Armide). The inner layer is made of material that provides hygiene and usage requirements of para-Aramide. Stitches are made of 100% meta-Aramida.
It complies with PN-EN 531-1999 standard, protection degree – B2, C1; EN13911