Fire suit USP - 3/2
Set of US-3/2 type with an even thermal layer of insulation. This layer of thermal insulation comes undone from the front part of the jacket and trousers with a zip fastener. The sleeves of the jacket are made of elastic knitted aramid fabric, article-91027. There is a pocket on the left side of the jacket near the waist. The set is equipped with built-in gray lines of reflective fabric, article - 469FL50 in the following places: on the jacket - in the chest area, on the sleeves, under the elbows; on trousers – in the knees area.
Special form for fire extinguishing USP - 2/3is made of the following materials:
- The set consists of two parts (jacket and overall) and protects against heat;
- This clothing is an individual protection device of the 2nd category (certified product), CE 1437;
- A (In conformity with): Being in flames;
- B1 (In conformity with): General heat protection;
- C1 (In conformity with): Radiant heat protection;
- Single-color clothing with reflective stripes - 100% cotton, surface density 278 g/m2 sup> ± 14 or 278 g/m2 sup>± 14 (depending on the fabric).
- Sizes 48-64;
- Closed inner pocket;
- Manufacturer's Certificate of Conformity Nr. 17/2208, „Andropol” S.A.
Manufacturer: Przedsiebiorstwo produkcyjno – Handlowe, GO-West Sp. Zo.o., 03-652 Warsaw, Lewicpolska 16 A, Poland;
Product Marking: CE 1437. The product complies with the directive 89/686/EEC and to the standard PN-EN 469:2008 (EN 469:2005 + A1:2006 + AC:2006).
In conformity with CE and EN 469.