SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
Motor pump for mud Könner & Söhnen KS 80MW
Mud pump is suitable for pumping dirt water with up to 50% solid sewerge, сapactiy up to diameter of 25.4 mm. Before pumping, fill the pump with clean water. After starting the engine, allow the pump to run for about 30 seconds, then stop the engine and add more water to the pump to increase its efficiency and continue working.
- Max. productivity 1000 l/min
- Nominal speed 3600 rpm
- Max. lifting height 26 m
- Max. suction depth 7 m
- Engine type Gasoline
- Engine model KS 250
- Engine power 7.0 HP
- Engine volume 212 cm3
- Engine start Manual
- Fuel tank 3.6 l
- Dimensions (L*W*H) 605×435×480 mm
- Net weight 28 kg
- Professional 4-stroke petrol engine, manufactured under the license of DIMAX Int. GmbH, Germany. .
- Reinforced steel frame with a diameter of 32 mm protects the engine from damage and facilitates transportation.
- Compact size and light weight.
- The case is made of high-strength alloy, which prevents corrosion, protected from temperatures effects and resistant to deformation due to frame protection.
- Economic fuel consumption.
- High performance.
RELIABLE BRANDED ENGINES KÖNNER & SÖHNEN TM
The engines used in the pumps „Könner & Söhnen” are manufactured under the strict control of german engineers.
INDIVIDUAL SERIAL NUMBER ON ENGINES
The robust Könner & Söhnen engine meets all European quality standards, including the latest EURO V emission standards. The proprietary robust K&S engine has its own individual serial number, which allows us to control the quality of production and service.
Könner & Söhnen motor pumps are equipped with an enlarged steel fuel tank, which extends the operating time without additional refueling. The surface is made of high-strength aluminum using integrated cast technology, which is invulnerable to corrosion, temperature influence and deformations.
DAMPERS TO LOWER VIBRATION
All models of the Könner & Söhnen pumps are equipped with rubber feet to reduce vibrations. Thanks to the rubber damper, the working pump will not damage the surface covering, and the frame coating will not be scratched.
- Engine model KS 280
- Engine volume, cm3 269
- Engine power, HP 9.0
- Fuel tank, l 6.0
- Oil crankcase volume, l 1.1
- Noise level Lpa (7m)/Lwa, dB 104
- Max. productivity, l/min 1000
- Nominal speed, rpm 3600
- Max. lifting height, m 20
- Max. suction depth, m 7
- Diameter of inlet pipe, mm 80
- Diameter of outlet pipe, mm 80
- Dimensions, mm 725×540×600
- Net weight, kg 60
- EAN code 4260405364640