SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
Fire Fighting Pump PH-DELTA
This new lightweight (only 70 kg with full tanks) fire fighting pump is equipped with a Briggs & Stratton Vanguard 18 HP V-Twin 4-stroke engine with an integrated 8 litre fuel tank. The engine is covered by 3-year warranty. Due to its low weight and compact design, the PHDELTA fire fighting pump can be very easily transferred by only two firefighters to the vicinity of fire, even in narrow and uneven terrain. The pump inlet is 2,5” with a strainer and 1x outlet 2,5” equipped with a ball valve. The Delta pump is equipped with an anti-vibration frame and hinged handles.
Price on requestOrder
Detailed description Fire fighting pump PH-DELTA
Due to its low weight and compact design the PH-DELTA fire fighting pump can be very easily transferred by only two firefighters to the vicinity of fire, even in narrow and uneven areas.
Benefits of the PH-DELTA petrol-engine driven pump:
- Professional, two-cylinder, air-cooled, four-stroke OHV petrol engine with automatic mechanical speed control, powerful pump chamber
- Fixed mounted motor-pump assembly in one construction unit
- Anti-vibration mounting of the unit
- Robust, ergonomically designed tubular frame
- Manual start (recoil starter)
- Conventional fuel
- Allows long-term full load
- Speed control
- Gas vacuum pump
- Pressure gauge at the outlet from the chamber
- Ball valve at discharge
- Ceramic mechanical seal
- Service support
- Bronze impeller
Warning: The pump must not be run in enclosed areas as there is a danger of carbon oxide poisoning!!!
Device description and configuration:
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton Vanguard 18HP
- Pump casing: high-strength aluminium alloy (hydronal)
- Pump cover: high-strength aluminium alloy (hydronal)
- Impeller: bronze
- Frame: welded steel
The pump is fixed to the motor to form one unit. Therefore, it cannot be used separately. The motor shaft passes through the pump casing equipped with a seal. The pump housing has a cover with a suction port and discharge port with a ball valve.
Never operate the pump without water as this may cause overheating leading to damage to the pump.
Roll bar frame is welded from steel tubes coated with paint finish. The device is provided with hinged handles for handling of the pump. The Vanguard 18HP engine is manufactured in the highest quality of Briggs & Stratton engines.
The data was measured by the accredited testing laboratory TÚPO No. 1011-2
- Max. flow: 1 703 l/min
- Flow at 0,5 MPa: 774 l/min
- Flow at 0,6 MPa: 577 l/min
- Total head: 76,5 m
- Max. suction depth: 8 m
- Suction connection: Storz B75 (2,5")
- Discharge connection: Storz B75 (2,5")
- Engine: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine power: 13,4 kW / 18 HP
- Integrated fuel tank capacity: 8 l
- Fuel: Unleaded petrol (BA95)
- Device dimensions: (L x W x H) 600 x 570 x 595 mm
- Dry weight (empty): 62,2 kg
- Weight (with full tanks): 70 kg