SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
Gasoline generator "Könner & Söhnen" KS 7000E-3
KÖNNER & SÖHNEN ENGINES
Specially for the Könner & Söhnen trademark German engineers have created K&S series engines, that have passed multi-hour and multi-level tests, that’s why they are so reliable. High-performance K&S engines comply with the latest EURO V emission standards.
- Max Output 5.5 kW
- Rated Output 5.0 kW
- Engine power 13.0 HP
- Launch type Manual/electro
- Engine type Gasoline
- Engine model KS 390
- Outlets 1х16А (230V)
- 1x16A (400V)
- Fuel tank volume 25 l
- Crank case volume 1.1 l
- 50% power working time 17 h
- Net weight 80.8 kg
- Voltage 400 V
- Frequency 50 Hz
INDIVIDUAL SERIAL NUMBERS ON ENGINES
Könner & Söhnen engines meet all world and European standards of quality, including the harmful emissions level and noise level. This is proved by European certificates of quality. Each engine and each generator have their own individual serial number, which allows us to control the quality of production and service. Könner & Söhnen motors have easy start and low vibration.
CONVENIENT ERGONOMIC CONTROL PANEL WITH ELECTIC START
Сonvenient and ergonomic panel of generator allows you to control the entire unit easily and does not require additional skills. The modern intelligent LED display will always indicate the number of hours worked, frequency and voltage output. The information on the display helps to control the device load and timely maintenance the generator, extending the life of the operation.
230V OR 400V
The presented series includes models for single- and three-phase consumers. The generator control panel with the ATS function has corresponding 230V and 400V mains terminals.
ALTERNATOR WITH 100% COPPER WINDING
TM Könner & Söhnen generators are equipped with a high-end synchronous alternator with 100% copper winding. It is only the copper winding that can withstand maximum loads without any damage to ensure long-term reliable operation of the generator set.
EASY START SYSTEM
Easy start system system allows you to start the engine quickly and to do this without much effort. For ease of use, generators of this type have two types of startup – manual and electric. More powerful models are additionally equipped with an electric start system.
“Könner & Söhnen” generators are equipped with an enlarged steel fuel tank, which extends the generator’s operating time without refueling. The fuel level indicator is located on the tank for ease of use.
DAMPERS TO LOWER VIBRATION
All models of the Könner & Söhnen generators are equipped with rubber feet to reduce vibrations. Thanks to the rubber damper, the working generator will not damage the floor covering, and the frame coating will not be scratched.
- Voltage, V 400
- Max power, kW 5.5
- Nominal power, kW 5.0
- Frequency, Hz 50
- Current, А (max) 9.93
- Outlets 1x16A (230V)
- 1x16A (400V)
- Fuel tank volume, l 25
- 50% power working time 17
- LED display Voltage, frequency, working hours
- Noise level Lpa/Lwa, dB 70/95
- Power output DC, V/А 12/8.3
- Engine model KS 390
- Engine type Gasoline powered one-cylinder, four-stroke air-cooled
- Engine power hp/kW 13.0/9.56
- Crank case volume, cm3 1.1
- Engine cylinder volume, cm3 389
- Power output controller Intelligent voltage stabilization system AVR
- Engine start Manual / electro
- Power factor, cosφ 0.8
- Net dimensions (L*W*H), mm 680x545x550
- Gross dimensions (L*W*H), mm 700x545x590
- Net weight, kg 80.8
- Gross weight, kg 83.2
- Protection class IP23M
- EAN code 4260405361151