SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
Gasoline generator "Könner & Söhnen" KS 7000E 1/3
The unique innovative VTS (Voltage transfer switch) phase switching system allows using the generator both in three-phase mode (400V) and in single-phase mode (230V) without loss of power! It is no longer necessary to purchase two separate generators and maintain them: just switch the mode and use the TM Könner & Söhnen generator with the phase switching system at the required voltage.
Possibility of welding inverter connection with maximum current up to 200 A* (in single phasemode).
- Max. Power/ Nominal Power, 230V 5.5/5.0 kW
- Max. Power/ Nominal Power, 400V 5.5/5.0 kW
- Engine power 13 HP
- Engine start Manual / Electro
- Fuel type Gasoline
- Engine model KS 390
- Outlets 1х16A(400V), 1×32А(230V)
- Fuel tank volume 25 l
- Crank case volume 1.1 l
- 50% power working time 17 h
- Net weight 81.8 kg
- Voltage 230/400 V
- Frequency 50 Hz
The unique innovative VTS (Voltage Transfer Switch) phase switching system with equal power for single-phase (230V) and three-phase (400V) consumers. Each mode has its own circuit breaker.
KÖNNER & SÖHNEN ENGINES
Specially for the Könner & Söhnen trademark German engineers have created K&S series engines, that have passed multi-hour and multi-level tests, that’s why they are so reliable.
INDIVIDUAL SERIAL NUMBERS ON ENGINES
Könner & Söhnen engines meet all world and European standards of quality, including the latest EURO V emission standards. This is proved by European certificates of quality. Each engine and each generator have their own individual serial number, which allows us to control the quality of production and service.
CONVENIENT ERGONOMIC CONTROL PANEL
Сonvenient and ergonomic panel of generator allows you to control the entire unit easily and does not require additional skills. The modern intelligent LED display will always indicate the number of hours worked, frequency and voltage output. The information on the display helps to control the device load and timely maintenance the generator, extending the life of the operation.
The generator panel is equipped with ergonomic connectors for connecting single- and threephase consumers. High-output sockets are made of high-quality heat-resistant plastic.
The synchronous alternator with integrated intelligent AVR system is specially designed for singleand three-phase operation without loss of power. High workmanship and copper winding can withstand prolonged ultimate loads.
EASY START SYSTEM
Easy start system system allows you to start the engine quickly and to do this without much effort. For ease of use, generators of this type have two types of startup – manual and electric. More powerful models are additionally equipped with an electric start system.
“Könner & Söhnen” generators are equipped with an enlarged steel fuel tank, which extends the generator’s operating time without refueling. The fuel level indicator is located on the tank for ease of use.
DAMPERS TO LOWER VIBRATION
All models of the Könner & Söhnen generators are equipped with rubber feet to reduce vibrations. Thanks to the rubber damper, the working generator will not damage the floor covering, and the frame coating will not be scratched.
* Only in case that the welding inverter has 85% efficiency and an arc voltage of 25 V.
- Voltage, V 230 / 400
- Max. Output (230/400V), kW 5.5 / 5.5
- Rated Output (230/400V), kW 5.0 / 5.0
- Frequency 50 Hz
- Strom, А (max) 23.91/9.93
- Sockets 1х16A (400V), 1×32А (230V)
- Fuel tank volume, l 25
- 50% power working time, h 17
- LED display Voltage in Volt, Frequency, Working hours
- Noise level Lpa/Lwa, dB 70/95
- Power output DC, V/А 12/8.3
- Engine model KS 390
- Engine type Gasoline powered one-cylinder, four-stroke air-cooled
- Engine power, hp/kW 13.0/9.56
- Crank case volume, l 1.1
- Engine cylinder volume, cm3 389
- Power output controller Intelligent voltage stabilization system AVR
- Launch type Manual / Electro
- Power factor, cosφ 1.0 / 0.8
- Net dimensions, mm 680×545×550
- Gross dimensions, mm 700×545×590
- Net weight, kg 81.8
- Gross weight, kg 83.0
- Protection class IP23M
- EAN code 4260405362264