SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
Diesel generator "Könner & Söhnen" KS 9100HDE-1/3 ATSR (EURO V)
KÖNNER & SÖHNEN ENGINES
Engines for both diesel and gasoline generators are manufactured under the license of DIMAX Int. GmbH and are marked with K&S logo. High power of engines in relation to the alternator allows to receive the declared power output and maintain stable work at any load. All engines are tested for continuous operation, and then disassembled and examined for trouble-shooting purposes. Each engine and each generator have an individual serial number, which allows us to control the quality of production and service. The engines meet all European quality standards, including the latest EURO V emission standards.
- Voltage 230 V / 400 V
- Max Power/Nominal Power, 230 V 6.4/5.9 kW
- Max Power/Nominal Power, 400 V 7.5/7.0 kW
- Engine power 18 HP
- Accumulator 30 Ah
- Output for ATS +
- Preheater +
- Engine start Manual/Electro
- Fuel type Diesel
- Engine model KS 520HD
- Outlets 1x32A (230V)
- 1x16A (400V)
- Crank case volume 1.65 l
- 50% power working time 11 h
- Net weight 122 kg
- Frequency 50 Hz
AUTOMATIC TRANSFER SWITCH KS ATS 4/63HD; KS ATS 1/40HD; KS ATS 3/18HD
The ATS (Automatic Transfer Switch) unit automatically starts the generator and transfers load to it when the main power supply is disconnected and automatically stops the generator when the central power supply is restored.
Increased engine resource
Heavy Duty series generators can be used not only as emergency power source, but also for long-term full-time operation. The engine resource exceeds 3000 working hours, this is confirmed by multi-hour, multi-level tests and warranty. To show high performance, machines should be maintained properly.
All Heavy Duty series generators are equipped with a preheat function, which allows you to easily start a generator in winter.
Heavy Duty series diesel generators have the extended warranty – 2 years or 3000 operating hours (whichever comes first) under condition of proper operation and scheduled maintenance.
Ergonomic control panel
Convenient and ergonomic generator’s control panel allows you to control the entire unit easily and does not require additional skills. The modern intelligent LED display will always indicate the number of hours worked, frequency and voltage output. The information on the display helps to control the device load and timely maintain the generator, extending the operation life.
“Könner & Söhnen” series diesel generators are equipped with intelligent voltage stabilization system AVR. It allows to keep the voltage at a constant value of 230 V and protects against unwanted short circuits.
Additional frame reinforcement with the upper protective strips allows HEAVY DUTY professional series generators to operate in a more rigid mode. The reinforced frame structure protects the tank against damage during operation and transportation.
Dampers to lower vibration
All models of Könner & Söhnen generators are equipped with rubber feet to reduce vibrations. The working generator will not damage the floor covering, and the frame coating will not be scratched.
Generator is equipped with additional accessories: a portable 3Р+Е+N 16A 400V power plug, a portable 2P+Е 32A 230V power plug, a 8x10mm hook key, 12x14mm and 17x19mm keyholes and a two way 6.0mm PH2 screwdriver.
- Voltage, V 230
- Max power 230V, kW 6.4
- Nominal power 230V, kW 5.9
- Max power 400V, kW 7.5
- Nominal power 400V, kW 7.0
- Frequency, Hz 50
- Current, A (max) 27.83/13.54
- Sockets 1×16А (400V), 1×32А (230V)
- Fuel tank volume, l 15
- 50% power working time, h 11
- LED-display Voltage, frequency, working hours
- Noise level Lpa/Lwa, dB 71/96
- Power output DC, V/А 12/8.3
- Engine model KS 520HD
- Engine type Diesel powered one-cylinder, four-stroke air-cooled
- Engine power hp/kW 18.0/13.24
- Crank case volume, cm3 1.65
- Engine cylinder volume, cm3 498
- Power output controller Intelligent voltage stabilization system AVR
- Engine start Manual / Electro
- Power factor, cosφ 1/0.8
- The diameter of the frame, mm 32, round
- Accumulator, Ah 30
- Output for ATS –
- Net dimensions (L*W*H), mm 730x495x630
- Gross dimensions (L*W*H), mm 750x520x660
- Net weight, kg 122
- Gross weight, kg 130
- Protection class IP23M
- EAN code 4260405362288