SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
Evacuation sheet EVS
The evacuation sheet is placed under the mattress and kept there all the time. In case of fire or other emergency, the evacuation sheet with the mattress can be easily and conveniently moved out from the building helping rescue team to evacuate patients. The evacuation sheet is attached to the base of the bed with elastic rubber straps.
To fixate the patient on the mattress before the evacuation, the sheet has the safety straps. The evacuation sheet is equipped with the handles at the each side of the mattress. These handles are used for moving sheet in case of evacuation. The gliding base of the sheet is attached to the mattress and this provides opportunity to move sheet with the mattress through narrow hallways and in staircases. The straps in the upper part of the sheet are used to fix and slightly raise the patient’s head in evacuation. Two persons are required to perform evacuation needs. The evacuation sheet is 200 cm x 90 cm. Full manufacturer warranty is two years and the guaranteed product operating life is up to 10 years.
Have been tested in accordance with: EN ISO 11612:2007
Minimal order is – 10 pieces.