SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
Butterfly valve ABO Dn65 with actuator (VB030 230V)
VALBIA electric actuators have been designed and tested to operate ball and butterfly valves for industrial sector. Actuators are available in standard version with rotation 0°-90°. On request we can supply actuators with rotation 0°-180° and/or 0°-270°. For applications other than that above are needed please contact the VALBIA engineering.
Here below are some technical characteristics of Valbia electric actuators:
They are standard equipped with heating resistors to avoid condensate into the actuator due to the changes of the external environmental temperature (Par. 4.7).
A safety system must be in place to shut off the actuator in case the motor requires a torque over the one for which it has been designed (torque limiter). Torque limiter intervention is indicated by a red color LED (Par. 4.8) and by the closure of the remote signal an auxiliary contact (Par. 4.6);
Duty rating: the electric actuator was designed for working with a duty rating of 75% referred to the working time and to the nominal load. This parameter defines the rest times after an operation. The use of the actuator with an higher duty rating can cause the not correct intervention torque limiter or the failure of electronic components.
- Nominal torque [Nm]: 30
- Nominal torque [LbIn]: 266
- Nominal voltage (H Version): 100 – 240 Vac
- Absorbed current (H Version) [A]: 0.3 - 0.2
- Absorbed power (H Versioen) [VA]: 30 - 48
- Nominal voltage (L Version): 12Vac/dc
- Absorbed current (L Version) [A] 2.0
- Absorbed power (L Versioen) [VA] 24
- Frequency [Hz]: 50/60
- Rotation time 0° - 90° [sec]: 8