SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
- Sort by
- Title A-Z
- Title Z-A
- Price A-Z
- Price Z-A
Questions / Answers
The kit includes:
- 34mm or44 mm –thick wall elements;
- corner connections with wind resistance;
- set of accessories for assembly;
- foundation beams;
- wood flooring and roofing planks, thickness: 20mm.
It will not take too long to install house even if you don’t possess specific qualities and skills every construction professional needs.
Traditionally all our garden summerhouses come with the following delivery set of supply:
- foundation beams treated with antiseptic solution to protect wood from rotting;
- 34mm or 44mm –thick walls from profiled parts of white spruce or pine;
- 20mm - thick wooden roof and floor decking;
- doors and windows;
- truss system;
- accessories and hardware;
- detailing, diagrams/drawings and comprehensive assembly instruction.
The lightweight construction of a garden summerhouse eliminates the need for laying strip foundation. The ground screws or if a garden summerhouse is small size, piles foundation will be enough.
Summerhouses are available in all shapes and sizes – from simple rooms without windows of a few square meters to houses with several rooms for seasonal dwellings.
Latakva Fire Service offers garden summerhouses that can be used for seasonal residence as a small cozy space to relax and cool down. Summerhouses can be used as storage space for garden furniture to protect it from bad weather. Or houses can be used to hibernate frost-sensitive plants as it is always an uncertainty if and how they will survive the winter.
Timber garden summerhouses – turn-key construction at affordable prices!
Garden summerhouses from profiled timber are versatile properties that are used at dacha land plots from early spring to late fall.
Depending on the project, summerhouses might serve as:
- Seasonal dwelling or vacation home that offers rest and relaxation;
- Beach-house or mini-hotel;
- Workshop or summer kitchen;
- Storage for garden tools and equipment.
Advantages of timber garden summerhouses:
- Houses are assembled from kiln-dried timber – natural, ecological clean, durable, not prone to rot and mold;
- There will be substantial saving derived from lightweight of the construction. As a result, there is no need for digging foundation;
- Can be quickly assembled as a timber is distinguished by minimal shrinkage;
- Can be built all year round no matter the season;
- Has an attractive exterior appearance so that no further treatment such as interior and exterior finishes is ever needed.
If your purpose is to have a least expensive property which you can use from April to October, a garden summerhouse from kiln-dried timber will be perfect solution.
Assembly / construction of timber garden summerhouses
The first thing to do when building a summerhouse is to identify every vacant parcel in a given area and select a perfect plot of land. Then in accordance with the customer needs and wants, a summer house project is selected.
After a project is approved and before any works commence, a construction site should be prepared. This process involves removing all unacceptable plant material, leveling the ground for building, and moving materials to and from the site.
When a site is ready, the foundation should be poured and set. The dacha is comparatively lightweight structure so that the loads imposed on foundations soils are not significant. For this reason, the foundation of summerhouse is light, not deep and foundations works are small-scale.
If soil density is allowed, the preferential foundation is concrete blocks from cement-sand mixture. In other cases, ground screws are used for construction foundation. When drawing a foundation plan, it is necessary to account that all load-bearing structural elements of future house (walls, bearing\supporting beams, etc.) must bear directly upon foundation. If necessary, foundation is used when ground conditions near the surface are not suitable for heavy loads such as water tank, heater, chimney.
The next steps in summer house construction are:
- Between foundation and first row of logs or powerful tie beam, layers of water-proof materials are added.
- The exterior or interior walls are installed; then floor base is erected.
- As shrinkage of kiln-dried timber is minimal, the roofing should be installed immediately after finishing walls installation.
- The construction is concluded by making floor, installing windows and doors, and painting walls and floors.
If customer wants, the utilities into a summerhouse can be installed (electrical and water supply, sewage).
That’s all. The summerhouse is ready!
Advantages and benefits of the garden summerhouses from Latakva Fire Service company:
- Build fast, with highest quality using tried-and-true home building technology.
- Provide a complete range of services from delivery to turn-key installation.
- There are a few dozen projects of one- and two-storey summer houses in large variety of sizes at great prices with photos, detailed description of kits, customer reviews and feed backs in our catalogue.
- Offer opportunity to make adjustments and introduce changes to any projects based on customer individual needs.
Looking for contractor to build summerhouse? We solve your problem at the shortest possible time!
Price and additional information.
If you need inexpensive and eco-friendly garden summerhouse which will serve you for many years, write or call us at +371 27249249.
Our managers will be happy to answer all your questions and help you to select the house.