SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
- Sort by
- Title A-Z
- Title Z-A
- Price A-Z
- Price Z-A
Latakva Fire Service is the official representative of the "Mozyr DOK" plant and a distributor of Beltermo fiberboards.
Pine fiberboard is a natural material containing at least 94% wood.
They can be used as structural elements, as well as in the assembly of various types of sound, heat and wind insulation.
Fiberboard is widely used in construction:
- Prefab houses
- Brick and block buildings
- Studio apartments
- Log houses
Where fiber board can be used?
Most often, the material is used during construction or assembly:
The main task is sound insulation and protection against excessive heat consumption. The plates themselves have a fairly high heat capacity, equal to 2100 J / (kg * K).
Due to the porous structure of the boards, assembled from wood chips, it is possible to drown out a large number of sounds. According to laboratory measurements, the slabs have characteristics Rw = 23-27 dB, and άw = 0.60-0.95.
Due to its versatility, the material can be used when working with any structures, which include partitions, ceilings, floors, roofs and walls. As measurements show, the thermal conductivity of fiberboard is kept within 0.038 W / m * K.
After fixing the fiberboard to the wall, it can be plastered.
Thanks to fiber boards, it is possible to achieve high-quality heat and sound insulation.
Advantages of using fiberboard
The main advantage of the material is its absolute environmental friendliness due to the high content of natural wood. In addition, the use of slabs allows you to achieve the following advantages:
- Complete safety. Polyurethane resin is used as a binding element, which does not contain any components harmful to humans.
- Easy installation. Possibility to mount the boards on any surface without any problems. They can be cut using mechanical or electrical tools, and they can also be joined together using special grooves.
- Protection against cold. Due to its low thermal conductivity, wood is able to retain heat inside the building.
- Creation of a comfortable microclimate. Plates are completely permeable to moisture, therefore they do not damp and block the development of fungi or lichens on their surface.
- Safety in case of fire. The resin does not allow the stove to burn on its own, it can only be charred due to a source of intense heat somewhere nearby. At the same time, no toxic substances are released.
- Good sound insulation. The dense and homogeneous structure blocks most of the noise from both directions.
- Wind protection. The density of the slab also makes it easy to deal with drafts and blowing wind in modular buildings. According to laboratory measurements, the resistance is 50 - 100 (kPa * s) / m³.
- Protection against high temperatures. Due to the high heat capacity, which is kept within 2100 J / (kg * K), the heat in summer will not be able to get into the house, which makes it possible to operate more economically air conditioning systems air.
Cost and additional information
If you have any questions or would like to order fiber boards, call us +371 22326161 or write, and we will contact you shortly!
Our managers are ready to help you with the right choice and full technical advice.