SIA Latakva Fire Service informs that from December 19:
- Distance selling is in progress (ordering goods by phone or ordering by e-mail). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
- Wholesale trade (goods needed both for retail stores and for economic activities, construction, production, etc.). Delivery of goods by courier or parcel machines, and you can also pick up goods at 156 Maskavas Street, Riga.
!!!! ATTENTION !!!!
- Both visitors and staff must wear masks when receiving goods.
- When receiving the product, a physical distance of 2 meters must be observed,
- The allowed number of people at the outlet is 3 people.
Wood fibre board BELTERMO Universal (28 mm, density 190 kg/m3)
BELTERMO Universal fibreboards are used to insulate the outer walls of a building from the inside. In addition, the universal fibreboard can be used for the same work on floors, ceilings and ceilings.
- natural fibers from softwood
- polyurethane-based resin MDI (4%)
During transportation and storage of boards, it is necessary to ensure their protection from mechanical damage and moisture . Storage of pallets with a board is carried out indoors on a flat surface, isolated from the ground, under a canopy that protects the thermal insulation board made of wood fiber from the effects of precipitation and sunlight.
It is NOT ALLOWED to load slabs in bulk and unload them by dropping them.
It is allowed to stack pallets with a plate one on top of another in no more than two tiers.
- Edge type: straight edge / step
- Nominal thickness (mm): 20 - 160
- Maxim. length / min. length: 2850 - 1000
- Maxim. width / min. width: 600 - 575
- Bulk density [kg / m3]: 190
- Thermal conductivity coefficient [W / m ° K]: 0.042
- Compressive strength [kPa]: 100
- Tensile strength [kPa]: 7.5
- Fire resistance (Euroclass according to EN 13501-1): E