Tulenkestävä seinä Tecbor® A 12 EI-60 -ilman villa väliseinää
- Tecbor® A 12 mm boards.
- 70x36x0,6 mm double metal stud H-shaped.
- 73x30x0,5 mm metal runner.
- 3,5x35 mm self-tapping screw.
- M6 metal plug.
- Tecbor® joint tahna.
- Stjaardi :UNE EN 1364-1
- Laboratory :TECNALIA
- Test Nº :051497-1
Non-structural walls, which separate fire areas, should be fire resistant as stipulated in Stjaardi EN 1364-1.
When in fire resistance tests for non-structural elements one edge is left free (osa 1: Walls), the Stjaardi allows increasing the Leveys.
With regard to increasing the Korkeus, the Stjaardi is clear ja precise. When the test is run at least at 3 metres high, it may be increased up to 4 metres.
Very often, internal osaitions are higher than 4 metres. mercor tecresa® have been the first to develop large osaitions ja offers the most efficient ja convenient solution for this Tyyppi of works.
Besides, penetrations produced between different fire sectors must be sealed off; for example, in the case of services crossing. Check the Tecsel® Sealing System catalogue to find the most suitable solution.
Kuvaus of assembly
- Fix 73x30x0.5 mm runners with M6 metal plug every 250-300 mm. Finish off the metal Rakenne with 70x36x0.6 mm double studs arranged in “H” position with a 610 mm inter-axial distance.
- Then fix Tecbor® A 12 mm boards to both sides with 3.5x35 mm self-tapping screws every 200-250 mm.
- Finally, cover board joints ja screw heads with Tecbor® joint tahna.
- The metal studs shall be covered with some Tecbor® board strips, on which the boards will be screwed on.